When it comes to hiking shoes for women, we’ve been made to believe that comfort and style don’t go together. Well, it doesn’t have to be that way. Do you love the outdoors but also care about feeling chic and confident when taking on the trail? Then 2019 may be the year you finally ditch your old pair of hiking shoes and invest in one of these 5 stylish and timeless boots.
Read on to find the perfect pair of hiking boots (..that don’t look like hiking boots).
5 Stylish and Practical Hiking Boots for Women (2019 Edition)
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on them and purchase something from the linked site, I’ll earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which contributes to running this blog 🙂
1. Women’s Ballard Lace II Boots | The North Face
This is the ultimate classic leather boot that can help you transition from the outdoors to the city effortlessly. The wrap-around lace detail adds an interesting touch.
2. Heston Waterproof Insulated Hiking Boot | Cougar
These boots are not only stylish, but practical: they are water resistant and feature an anti-slip sole as well as a cushioned footbed for maximum comfort.
3. Women’s Back-To-Berkeley Redux Boot | The North Face
For a slightly more outdoorsy look, you can go for this camel suede design. These boots get extra points for being light-weight and travel-friendly.
4. Courmayeur Valley Water Resistant Hiking Boot | Timberland
These boots are very easy to style – you can pair them with joggers on the trails and jeans in the city. They feature a sturdy lugged-sole and water-resistant finish.
5. Summir Waterproof Hiker Boot | TOMS
Hiking boots with red laces continue to be popular and make a great addition to a winter/fall wardrobe. Match it with a red scarf or a beanie to complete the look.
How to take care of your leather hiking boots
– Always clean the boots as soon as you’ve finished hiking. Use a soft brush to gently remove dust and dirt. For a more thorough cleaning, add running water and a suitable boot cleaner.
– Don’t store your boots in a plastic bag. Keep them in a well-aired and dry environment to avoid odor built-up.
– Don’t use direct sun to dry leather or suede boots. It may cause them to shrink and stiffen-up.
Shop related products
More travel fashion articles:
Pin this article for later